What is the truth about global warming? Are the ice caps melting? Will polar bears and penguins soon be found starving on small floating icebergs? Does the future survival of man hinge on an immediate reduction in carbon emissions?
Global warming is real, but it is not primarily man-made. This biblically-based and thoroughly balanced view of climate change reveals that global warming is not a black & white issue. Viewers will see why well-meaning Christians need to be extremely careful when advocating environmental policies. The message of this richly illustrated DVD is urgently needed in the politically heated discussions of America, and the world.
Through on-location interviews with leading creationist scientists, climatologists, and other commentators the dangers and politics of global warming are revealed. Learn how you can be effective in caring for creation without becoming an unwitting accomplice to the myths of global warming. This balanced approach to a very “hot” topic will equip you with the information necessary to honor the Creator ... without worshipping the creation. God’s promise to Noah was that, “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and winter and summer ... shall not cease” (Genesis 8:22). On-location interviews with leading scientists are combined with compelling graphics to make this one of the most urgent and important DVD releases of the decade!
Those featured in this program include:
* Larry Vardiman, PhD, Institute for Creation Research
* Michael J. Oard, MS, National Weather Service (Retired)
* E. Calvin Beisner, PhD, Cornwall Alliance
* Jason Lisle, PhD, Answers in Genesis
* Al Gore (former vice president)
* Ken Chilton, PhD, Lindenwood University
* John Christy, PhD, University of Alabama
* Richard Land, PhD, Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
* George Taylor, Applied Climate Services
* Jay Wile, PhD, Nuclear Chemist
* ... and others!
Fast facts from the DVD
* “The amount of sea level rise has been downgraded over time . . . the estimated drop in sea level rise caused a lot of environmentalists to complain.”
* “We have Africans dying by the hundreds of thousands, mostly children, because we’ve got poor people burning wood and dung in huts which cause respiratory illnesses which kill mostly children. Meanwhile, these people can’t have electricity because environmentalists . . . put pressure on their governments and don’t let them build hydroelectric dams that could . . . save their lives.”
* “ . . . more people die of exposure to cold than they do exposure to heat.”