Welcome to sixdaycreation.com
I’m Charlie Liebert your host and creator of this site. I became a Christian at 35 after being a “hard-core” Atheist for more than 15 years. My conversion was sudden, dramatic, and unexpected and I have shared it in Christian schools, churches, civic clubs, Bible studies, CBMC, etc. For more details read my biography and/or my testimony. I’ve taught Christian evangelism in many churches, schools, and secular groups based on my book: “Always Be Ready to Give an Answer!” Interested? At the bottom of this home page is a form to email me directly. Charlie began his career as an author in 2012 and published the first book in 2015. By early 2021 he authored and published sixteen paperbacks and eighteen eBooks. In addition, he’s helped six other authors publish seven Paperbacks and four eBooks. Other Author Books All books were published using Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and are sold as paperbacks on Amazon.com or as Kindel eBooks and are published in four genres: 1) Five books, in Christian Apologetics plus 2 study guides (seven in total), 2) Two books, in Christian Education, 3) Three books, in General Fiction (one novel and two short stories), 4) Four books, in Creative Historical Non-Fiction of Liebert family history from 1898 to 1950. (2 are eBooks only because of their short length). My novel, “Yellowstone’s Child” is available as an audiobook on both Amazon and Audible. A Screenplay version is being written and published in 2021 with the aid of Debi McBride. Here are Charlie’s books on display in 2018 at a library book fair.
Charlie Liebert, at 35, in 1977, left Atheism to become a Christian. He’s earned a BS in Chemistry and an MBA in marketing. When he was converted he immediately saw the contradiction between Creation and Evolution. After 3 years of study, he evolved from an Atheistic Evolutionist into a Young Earth Creationist. Since 1982 he’s conducted workshops and seminars for teaching Christian Apologetics, Origins Science, and Bible History. For several years in the 1980s, he led programs for Ken Ham’s ministry “Answers in Genesis.” For 10 years, from 1995-2005, Charlie directed and produced a weekly, one-hour TV show in Greensboro, N.C. filmed from his workshops and seminars called “Creation Foundation Explanation.” He was often recognized in the local region as that “Creation Guy.” Charlie is extolled by many Christian peers as an excellent teacher of Christian Apologetics. With his wife, Terry they attend Redeemer Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, where they’ve lived since September 2016.
Toastmasters International Participation.
Living in Greensboro, NC, in 2012 he was a founding member of the first Christian-themed Toast Masters International (TM) club. He’s been a member of TM since and attributes increasing his personal skill in speaking and leadership to bimonthly attendance at club meetings. In 2018 he was a mentor to the founding of a TM club in Carlisle, PA.
Toastmasters International is a nonprofit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., the organization’s membership exceeds 364,000 in more than 16,200 clubs in 145 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders.
Get acquainted with Charlie in his videos.
1) Lakeside Testimony. 2) Church Testimony. 3) “Why did you become an Atheist as a young man and then later in life become a Christian?” 4) One-hour TV interview about Charlie’s first two Christian Apologetics books on Triad Alive 7/17/2015.
On this site you’ll find:
- PUBLISH YOUR BOOK! Charlie will help publish your book as an eBook and paperback on Amazon / Kindle for generally less than $1,000. Scroll down to the first section below or click KDP Publishing.
- VIDEO ANSWERS! From many years of experience leading workshops and seminars, Charlie answers on video in his YouTube channel more than 60 of the most common questions unbelievers ask Christians. Answers are organized by topic and/or branch of science. See Video menus.
- CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS BOOKS!
- 1) Personal Christian Evangelism Strategy,
(Always Be Ready to Give an Answer!) including two published study guides, an overview in one session (Charlie’s Short Course in Evangelism.) and a detailed 12 lesson study guide (Study Guide for Always Be Ready to Give an Answer.)
- 2) Answers to over 106 “hard” questions and comparison of Biblical Creation to the different forms of Evolution (ANSWERS For “The Hope That Is in You.”)
- 3) Proof of the scientific impossibility of Atheistic Evolution (Without 3 Miracles Darwin’s Dead)
- 4 ) Three years of Christian Apologetics Blogs organized by my published Christian books (Charlie’s Christian Apologetic’s BLOGs.)
- 5) The events of Jesus’ life as seen through the eyes of Judea’s Occupiers. Creative Historical Non-Fiction. (Roman Centurions’ Stories)
- 1) Personal Christian Evangelism Strategy,
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION! Designed to help Christian parents make the best decision about how to educate their children; home school, public or private. Includes 1) analysis of the deterioration of US public education and 2) the Biblical mandate of parental responsibility for education (My Children’s Christian Education.)
- TEACH BIBLICAL CREATION! Designed to teach students ages 5-12 this a 70+ page full-color book with over 135 pictures, 25 activities with worksheets, charts, and tables clearly demonstrates the impossibility of Atheistic Evolution by God’s amazing creatures (God’s Created Creatures Wreck Evolution.)
- LIEBERT’S FAMILY HISTORY! Written as Creative historical non-fiction my family’s lives in Germany from 1898 to 1950, including my twice Jewish aunt Rosemarie’s escape from the Holocaust and my Grandmother, Helene’s adventures as a 16-year-old Aristocrat in 1900 Europe (Tales of a Teen Aristocrat, Pranksters, a Witch, a Curse, A Ghost and a Jew.)
- CHRISTIAN & SECULAR FICTION!
If my site edifies and strengthens you please donate to help it continue.
LORD bless you in your work for Jesus Christ. Charlie Liebert
Charlie Liebert, an experienced author, will help publish your writings as an eBook and/or paperback on Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) for less than $1,000. Start by sending him a manuscript of at least 50 pages. He’ll review if he will put it on Kindle as an eBook and convert it to paperback. It’s easy and inexpensive. Click this link for detailed publishing instructions. KDP Publishing
In addition to his sixteen Paperbacks and eleven eBooks written by Charlie and published on KDP, he’s helped six other authors publish three eBooks and six paperbacks. They are:
1) Thaddeus Stevens, The Making of an Inconvenient Hero by Terry Webb, THis book was republished because the original publisher went out of business and the author needed more copies. Recommendation here.
2-3) Your Son Did NOT Die In Vain, A true story about the devastating effects of video gaming addiction. by Liz Wooley and John M. Langel, Sr. (Published in two paperback versions, 8X10 full-color & 6X9 B&W editions. Recommendation here.
4) BUSINESS PRINCIPLES THAT HONOR GOD; WORLDWIDE! Startups, Operations, Successes, and Failures by Edward S. Rowe. Recommendation here.
5) POPS, an Autobiography of a Grandfather. By Dan Kovlak. This book is a Legacy book produced to pass the account of his life on to his 18 grandchildren. Recommendation here. Published 12/14/2020.
5) The Rescued Cat That Was Chipped. by Debi McBride. The author’s real-life experience is told in pictures and text to make an appeal to chip all pets. This book can be used as a fundraiser for animal shelters and rescues. Recommendation here. Published 3/15/2021.
7) Selling From Your Soul, What shall it profit a man…and lose his own soul. Jesus. By John M. Langel, Sr. Coauthored by Lyndon B. Risser. Biblical advice for professional salespersons arranged by the letters of the alphabet, A to Z. Publication On-Hold
There are two significant advantages to let Charlie help you publish your book with KDP. First, when your book is published it is immediately available for sale on Amazon / Kindle at NO cost to you. Second, your cost of paperback copies is less than half the cost of traditional publishers. For example, he published three books with a traditional publisher and later converted them to KDP. Here’s a comparison of traditional publisher’s costs (Tr Pub) vs. KDP costs.
|Publish Option||Charlie’s Three Book Titles||List||My Sales Price||Cost||Margin||Margin|
|Tr Pub||Always Be Ready to Give an Answer!||$ 13.95||$ 12.00||$ 9.50||$ 2.50||21%|
|KDP||Always Be Ready to Give an Answer!||$ 7.99||$ 7.00||$ 2.66||$ 4.34||62%|
|Tr Pub||ANSWERS For “The Hope That Is in You||$ 19.95||$ 16.00||$ 13.40||$ 2.60||16%|
|KDP||ANSWERS For “The Hope That Is in You||$ 9.99||$ 9.00||$ 3.60||$ 5.40||60%|
|Tr Pub||Without 3 Miracles Darwin’s Dead!”||$ 17.95||$ 15.00||$ 11.50||$ 3.50||23%|
Without 3 Miracles Darwin’s Dead!”
Author copies of Black & White interior paperbacks of 50-100 pages with full-color cover can be purchased by authors for resale at $2.15, 156 pages @ $2.72, 240 pages @ $3.56. Full-color books of 50 pages cost ~$6.00. Click this link for detailed publishing instructions. KDP Publishing
- Christian Books – Apologetics
- Click title for detailed book information
A Former Atheist’s Personal Christian Evangelism Plan.” Christian, do the “hard” questions you’re asked stop you from being effective for Christ? Here’s a personal Christian evangelism strategy that will transform you into a fearless evangelist! Readers comments
1) “Just the chapter on “Take Their Spiritual Temperatures” makes this book worth getting! I love hitting my non-Christian friends and family in their presuppositions.”
2) “Using the principles of personal evangelism outlined in Always Be Ready to Give an Answer! has dramatically improved my witnessing. I wish I had it 20 years ago.”
3) “Understanding how to get to a questioner’s motives BEFORE answering their question is greatly empowering to share the Gospel with anyone you meet.”
This study guide is designed to be used with the book “Always Be Ready to Give an Answer!” (cited above) to teach an effective method of Christian personal evangelism. It consists of 12 lessons of 60 to 90 minutes that include reading and homework assignments, role-playing, group discussions. preparing your testimony, etc. Session goals are listed at the beginning of each lesson. Leadership instructions are printed in bold print. Italicized and underlined to separate them from the class material. At the end of each lesson are a printed summary and a homework assignment for the next week marked “Handout” The Instructor will prepare for class by printing all relevant materials including enough lesson summaries, dialogues, etc. for each student. Carefully review ALL the tasks for the lesson before you teach them. May the LORD bless your teaching.
This booklet is a supplement to my book Always Be Ready to Give an Answer! used to teach that book’s evangelism plan. It can also be used independently. Churches have bought multiple copies to supplement their evangelism training. It includes dialogues to witness to targeted audiences: Atheists/Humanists, Mormons, and Jehovah’s Witnesses. I wrote Always because I saw many of my Christian friends unwilling or unable to bring the Gospel to the unbelievers they encountered every day. Why were they so hesitant? When I asked them, the most frequent answer was this: “Because I can’t answer all the hard questions they ask me like “Where did Cain get his wife? Why do bad things happen to good people?” The Bible says, “Be ready to give an answer to the hope that is in you.” But I am not prepared! I can’t answer those questions! I just don’t know enough about the Bible or science or anything else! Help! I can’t witness to my friends and family!
If that’s you, Always Be Ready to Give an Answer! presents a plan to bring the Gospel to your unbelieving friends and family without immediately answering those hard questions. None of us has all the answers. Contact the Author for bulk pricing, 10 or more copies.
Direct, Simple Answers to the World’s “Hard” Questions. Christian, do you want answers to those “hard” questions your friends and family ask? Short and clear answers to more than 100 frequently asked questions. Includes a comparison of Biblical Creation vs. Atheistic Evolution. Readers’ comments: “I thought science questions always had to have long technical answers. Wow, was I wrong!”
“For years I’ve stumbled on some of these unbeliever’s questions. Now, I carry ANSWERS… with me to challenge the skeptics I encounter. Thanks, Charlie for the simple answers!”
“The second part of this book on the Origins debate really helped firm up my belief in Young Earth Creation. I’m really laying it on some of my Old Earth and Theistic Evolution friends at church”
In bearing testimony for Christ, I’m often asked: “Do you believe in Evolution?” I answer: “No I don’t!” Then, I get responses like: “Why not, it’s proven by science?” OR “The evidence for it is overwhelming!” In “Without 3 Miracles Darwin’s Dead!”, I am taking a hard-nosed position to ALL who will listen; “Atheistic Evolution is scientifically impossible because it breaks three scientific LAWS.”
Evolution is NOT science; it’s a faith statement about the past! The missing links between apes and men are ALL still missing, There are some creatures whose behavior, design, or incredible complexity Evolution cannot be explained by natural processes. The history of Evolution contains many frauds, and I’ll highlight two of them. How do Evolution proponents address these issues? Denial, rationalization or just plain lying! They can’t answer these problems, and they know it. Science Proves Atheistic Evolution is IMPOSSIBLE!” Evolution has damaging effects on our culture and wastes resources that could be used to improve health and living conditions in the US. Millions of tax dollars are spent on evolutionary research that will NEVER bring value to humanity. It’s a waste of resources based on a lie.
A Christian parent’s primary responsibility to their children is to educate them in God’s Word. My purpose is to help Christian parents understand the state of education in the US today and help them make the right decisions for their children. I’ll show the Biblical Mandate to educate your children and give you an organized method to implement it by explaining ALL the educational options available in the US today. You know your own family situation so you must choose which of the options is best to educate your children.
One of the most serious problems Christian parents face in the US today is the potential loss of their children’s faith when they leave home to go to work or attend college. I’ve had many parents call me and say: “My son/daughter just came back from a semester or a year away and told me: ‘Mom, Dad I don’t believe in that Jesus stuff anymore.'” For parents, this is heart-rending. The first question parents ask is: “Why?” Ken Ham and others have written that the students did not have a firm foundation in WHY they believed what they believed. Their education spent little or no time on Christian Apologetics. As early as the 1970s Francis Schaefer saw this Christian problem.
Full-color edition. As a Christian parent, it is essential your children know why the Bible is true in declaring God’s creation of everything in six days. They are bombarded on every side by Evolution taught and accepted as “fact.” This book provides examples from the natural world to counter arguments for Evolution. We’ll cover complex design and behavior including many examples that show Evolution’s fallacy. The book is divided into four chapters: 1) Science, 2) Day 5 the SEA, 3) Day 5 the AIR, and 4) Day 6 the LAND. Chapters contain examples of Evolution’s failure to explain nature’s creatures, their design, and their behaviors. More than 25 activities in 70+ pages with 135+ color pictures to teach Grammar and Middle School students the truth of Creation and the fallacy of Evolution. Worksheets, charts, and tables. Full Color
Liebert Family History
Creative Historical Non-Fiction
- 1) Helene at Mama Henney’s Boarding School for Girls.
- 2)The Curse of the Witch of Zahlendorf. and
- 3) Rosemarie, Kristallnacht Transformation.
Liebert Annals… contains more family-related information than Tales… If you have little interest in family details buy Tales… Both begin in 1898 with my French aristocratic grandmother from Berlin in an all-girls school in northern Italy and end with my twice Jewish Aunt Rosemarie’s survival of the Holocaust when she restores her true name in 1950.
Full-COLOR Edition. Can a Christmas tree planted in memory of Ruth and Barry’s grandfather speak to their father Harry? Harry’s been bitter for years about the death of his wife Charlotte on Christmas years before. He asks, “How could a God that loves us let Charlotte die?” He never got an answer he could accept until he told the story about the memory tree.
“Why did one have to die for the other to live?” He asked the children, unsure of the answer. All the bitterness of all the years seemed to come back suddenly and he began to feel tears well up in his eyes. “That’s what Charlotte said, ‘He had to die to give us life,'” he almost shouted. He now understood that the tree had a message for him all along. All these years he hadn’t seen it. Jesus had to die so we could live. We couldn’t sacrifice ourselves, we weren’t worthy, but He was. Now it was all clear, Jesus had died to give him life. “O Lord how could I have been so blind!! I need you, Jesus,” he thought.
Ten years later, Richard Slazer was reading in John when he heard the tree fall. “Verily, verily, I say unto you except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone; but if it dies it brings forth much fruit.” He got up from his chair and went out in the yard to look at the fallen tree. As he looked at the base where it had cracked and broken. He noticed a tiny branch poking it’s head up through the soil right next to the broken stump. It’s a great 15 minute read for your family at Christmas gatherings. Published in full-color.
General (Secular) Fiction
Yellowstone’s Child is available in 5 forms;
1) Audio book, Amazon, Audible, and iTunes,
2) eBook, Kindle or Amazon
3) Large print edition (Blue title, 8” by 10”)
4) Regular paperback (Yellow Title, 6” by 9”)
5) Screenplay of main story line. (Yellow Title, 8” by 10”).
If Yellowstone’s Child, a fictional novel, were a movie, it would be rated “G”. IT is a GREAT read for teens and is about 150 pages. Readers complain that once started reading they weren’t able to put it down. There are two underlying messages in Yellowstone’s Child. First, all my characters are human. None are perfect. So, the reader will recognize humankind’s sinful imperfection. It is certain every one of us is NOT infallible. Second, as the plot unfolds, it shows life’s uncertainty and unpredictability. Since, as a Christian, I won’t use sex or violence to attract readers, I opt for drama, plot reversals, and “the story” within the story to keep the reader’s interest. One of my first readers complained: “Yellowstone’s Child made me cry five times, twice for sadness, three times for joy.” It’s that kind of story!
One Android, 399 lives – 59th Street Terror Attack Kills 399. The uncertainty of life in the 21st century has, by 2020, become the norm with terrorist attacks, accidents, and diseases making our daily existence uncertain at best. Life has always been uncertain, but since 9/11 many in the US have felt more insecure than at any time in their lifetime. No one knows when or how they will die. If we knew the date of our death we’d probably start every day paranoid. We begin each day as if it today will NOT be our last. As a Christian, I observe, the question the world ignores most is: “Is today my last day?” That question can be effective in awakening a person to the Gospel. This short story “One Android, 399 Lives” dramatically demonstrates the uncertainty of life and the certainty of death. Christians can use it as an evangelistic tool.
Use this form to ask a question or send Charlie a message